Offer click & collect Switch on Click & collect and offer your customers
convenience they deserve with InPost parcel lockers
- Click & Collect is increasingly popular among e-shoppers - 50% of households are typically unattended during normal working hours1.
- Easy returns is increasingly important for customers - 83% of consumers would shop more at a retailer that made the returns process easier2. InPost Parcel Lockers enables easy returns of unwanted products.
- Cost of failed deliveries in the UK is £851 million3, therefore, rather than miss deliveries at home, customers go to the store to pick up orders. Yet, they are limited by the store’s opening hours which wouldn’t be the case should they use InPost parcel lockers.
- InPost terminals are accessible around the clock seven days a week, at weekends and bank holidays and enable customers to collect their shopping whenever they like at their convenience.
1 IMRG UK Click & Collect Review, 2015
2 MetaPack report 2015 – Returns: The New Battle Ground for Retail
We encourage you to contact us for more information
- 100% first time delivery success
- Reduces queries & customer service contact
Reduce basket abandonment
- 46% of consumers have abandoned a basket due to lack of a convenient delivery option
- 68% of consumers say they are unable to receive items at their place of work
- Increase customer loyalty
- 96% of consumers will buy again from a retailer after a positive delivery experience
Did you know?
51% of parcels collected within 6 hours from a text notification