InPost Parcel Lockers revolutionized the e-commerce delivery by providing a convenient way to send, collect and return parcels whenever the customer chooses, through a network of conveniently located and easy to use terminals.
For our breaking through technology we received four World Mail Awards in the following categories: Growth (2010), Innovation (2011), e-commerce (2011) and Customer Service (2013).
Our network is open to e-commerce companies and couriers operating in countries where our lockers are available.
- The leading international operator of self-service parcel lockers
- Nearly 5000 parcel lockers in different countries, including more than 4000 in own network
- 10 000 employees in different countries
- Present in more than 20 countries, among others in UK, Poland, France, Italy, Canada, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Italy, Russia, Hungary and more
- 1100 cities in the world
- Founded by Integer.pl, co-owned by PineBridge and Franklin Templeton
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide e-commerce and logistics businesses
- We are also a manufacturer of this award-winning technology
Switch on the convenient delivery to your customers with InPost Parcel Lockers!
Did you know?
InPost is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and is part of Integer.pl Capital Group.