Global reachParcel lockers in the world
PARCEL LOCKERS IN THE WORLD
InPost parcel lockers is the biggest international network of parcel lockers that allow fast and convenient shipping, collecting and returning parcels around the clock, seven days a week, with no queues and at a convenient location.
- The leading international operator of self-service parcel lockers
- Nearly 5000 parcel lockers in different countries, including more than 4000 in own network
- 10 000 employees in different countries
- Present in more than 20 countries, among others in UK, Poland, France, Italy, Canada, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Hungary and more
- 1100 cities in the world
- Founded by Integer.pl, co-owned by PineBridge and Franklin Templeton
- Extensive knowledge of worldwide e-commerce and logistics businesses
- We are also a manufacturer of this award-winning technology
The worldwide development of InPost parcel lockers network is conducted by the easyPack company, part of Integer.pl capital group listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. The company has continued its dynamic expansion of the InPost parcel lockers network by increasing its reach in key European e-commerce markets including, amongst others, the UK, Italy and France. The company has also intensified its activity on other continents.
Did you know?
13% of parcel locker users make extra purchase during their parcel pickup visit and 56% declare fuel tank during next APM visit.